Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Let's give it a try!
OK, so I'm caving in and trying this blog thing! With so many family and friends spread out all over the country it might not be a bad way to keep in touch. (Plus I was challenged to do it! Thanks to AC Bailey Designs). So you will probably see this site change a lot in the upcoming month till I get it the way I want it. I'm hoping to showcase some of my craftiness on here as well as some of my families and friends. I have a great circle of creative people around me. So stay tuned...you never know what may happen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









OMGosh, it's looking great already!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteawesome!!! love the background - suits you prefectly!!
ReplyDeleteNice job!!
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed!! Looks great.
ReplyDeleteDestinae, your blog is wonderful and I love your music.
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful. I want mine to have some of these features. Vickie
ReplyDelete